1. I’ve been obsessed with blazers since High School. Whenever my collection grows I feel like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
2. I adopted this new baby earlier this week. Welcome to the family boo!
3. My nose is almost ALWAYS stuffy! (I’m usually running on one nostril)
4. I hate when people smooth their eyebrows with their own spit. (Not that they would use anyone else’s, but it makes your brows smell… ew)
5. I’m on a constant quest for $5 movies at Wal-mart and Target. SERIOUSLY!
6. I pick my nose. JUDGE ME NOT!!!
7. Every time I feel the least bit sick I Google and Web-MD my symptoms! They always turn up the same three results: Lyme Disease, cancer (of some sort), or pregnancy…
8. I have PRETTY BIG lady feet! (I WILL NOT disclose the size)
9. I just bought THESE!!! I’ve been promising to work out more, specifically running, and I needed the right tools!
10. One of my goals is to own a greater variety of shoes. (ranging in formality, color, texture, and material; most of mine are just black )
11. Sometimes my inner dialogue is louder than the conversation I’m actually having.
12. For me, nail polish is considered for “special occasions” because I can’t ever keep em’ nice. They’re usually kept very short with a clear polish.
13. I have big-city dreams and I PROMISE to fulfill them!
14. I STAY getting hit on by old creepers. I guess I’m special… yay 😦
15. Last but not least: There are some people who I miss terribly but will never tell. I have pride issues.