I’m like a baby. Well, more like a peek-a-boo enthusiast. Once I put my hands over my eyes, the universe implodes into an unfathomable white hole. At least that’s what I think happens when I neglect to post for a while. I’m sure that’s not the case at all. Your lives probably continue; reluctantly checking your emails, being scolded at Starbucks when you call a ‘tall’ a ‘small’, and washing the whites you’ve saved up for three months. Rather than regaling you with the ins and outs of my obviously posh life fill of celebrity and adventure, I’ll do what I’m good at; making lists. My life for the last couple of months in pictures and videos.
1…. met Rosario Dawson. She’s pretty bad-ass!
2. Homecoming 2012. I’m the girl in the suit!
3. I’m in love with this song and video! It’s like Tumblr had a baby with Rihanna and gave birth on VEVO!
4. I’m actually doing really well in school this semester and am hoping to finish this semester off strong, although senioritis is a B!$H! On the upside, the semester’s coming swiftly to an end!
5. .. been playing a lot lately with bow ties and androgyny. The perks of being a baldie!
6. There was this guy, and he ran for President, but he didn’t quite win. This guy was his Public Relations Coordinator. Explains itself.
7. I’ve been getting better and waking up early to start productive and fulfilling days. They start off with yoga, meditation, and yogurt and end promptly with that. I dropped a post. Like to read it, here it goes!
… and then a little interpretive dance…
8. I have truly come into form. I’m a genuine Jamaican! [insert stereotype about multiple jobs here] Two jobs and I’m searching for a third. I have goals. Non-free goals. Those non-free goals require money. American money.
Um… I can’t think of anything else right now. I’ve missed you terribly. How come you don’t call me anymore!?